telenobela

Sunday, March 13, 2005

tired

A friend recently asked me if I'm happy. I asked in what way, coz generally I am happy. I have great friends and I love my work. But then again my family life and love life sucks. So yes, generally, I'm happy.

But I think I'm getting burned out with work. Coz I love going to location shoots but recently I've been passing up the chance. I'd rather stay out late with my friends dancing and drinking and having a good time. In other words, slacking off.

Though I must say that work is easier to handle now. Compared when I started last October, it was a new job so I expected it to be hard. But then the guy that i shared responsibilities with resigned! So I was left alone to handle the work of two! And because I could handle the workload, they never looked for a replacement! So I was so tired and harassed! I loved the work but I was just getting by.

Then during the Christmas holidays my good friend came back from studying in New York, and she asked me to go with her to Boracay. I couldn't help but say yes! Coz Boracay is like a sanctuary to me.

That trip was different because I was really able to relax. We would have drinks at night, but just enough to give us a buzz. Then we would wake up early, have a good breakfast and walk around. Usually I would get really drunk and then wake up in the afternoon to get ready for another night of boozing.

It was a welcome change! I got back to Manila blisfully tan and refreshed.

That was two months ago...Now I'm skipping some shoots. But I'm glad I am, coz at least now I know I really need a break!

And since Holy Week is just around the corner, I'm off to Boracay again! Yehey! I wasn't suppose to go, but two of my friends have to go there to monitor some of the events. So I'm tagging along.

And I've sworn that this trip I will go to sleep at a reasonable hour so I can enjoy the Boracay sun and get a great tan. We'll see if I can keep my word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home