telenobela

Friday, May 05, 2006

hmmm

ewan ko...was thinking of the saying "you can't have it all"

coz i like the way my job is going. i'm learning a lot and i love that i'm doing production work and i'm able to help people. but i have yet to see my first pay check! it's been almost 2 months since my last. i had to think of who owed me what and ask them to pay up. been living on a shoestring budget these past two weeks.

but my relationships with people are kinda iffy. the status quo on the lack of a love life remains - nada :-) but with friends...hmm? some are coming back, some are waning, i was reminded on the non existence of past friendships. and now i'm finding myself becoming increasingly inis with my mom. with regard to her i should really limit my exposure to her. it's like the sun, too much is lethal.

i'm doing good, but not great. i wonder when i can say things are going great. as in! but i don't i'll be able to say that my life is great in its entirety, maybe certain aspects. too many factors...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheer up berna!!!!


    pow :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home