telenobela

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

lifeline

ack! i left my celphone at home. i know exactly where it is. coz i woke up, picked up my celphone, went downstairs and placed it on a chair next to my bag. so that's where it is...

i wonder is it receiving calls or texts? or does it miss me?!

it's funny how it feels when a celphone is lost or left somewhere. it's as if something is wrong, doesn't feel right. we've actually become dependent on our celphones.

ever heard someone check their phone and if there isn't a missed call or text they say,"ay nobody's thinking of me." or even "nobody loves me."

and when it comes to work i think,"oh no is someone texting to give me a shoot" or "what if i can go and pick up the check?!"

oh well! all i can do is think of those what ifs and wonder...and try to get home as soon as i can!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those who turned dependent on their celphones should be shot. that's ubergay and pathetic don't you think? no? well, i think so!

    I <3 3210!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home