telenobela

Friday, April 08, 2005

kilig moments 2

my friends are always saying,"I want a boyfriend." i think that would be nice but i'd rather have someone who will make me feel kilig!

coz there are so many obligations and headaches when you're with someone. and with my workload, i'll probably go crazy. so i've decided that i don't want a boyfriend, i don't want the commitment. but i want the kilig feeling ;-)

so i had a kilig moment one friday at Embassy, a straight dance club (finally!) here in Makati. I was happily tipsy when my friends and i got there. i had just gotten a drink and was walking toward my friends. Then Paolo said hi to X and i told him to reintroduce me to X. Coz X is the ex of an acquaintance and i had not gotten the chance to talk to him before.

so being the dutiful friend that Paolo is, he introduced me again. then Wanggo said hi to X, coz they had previously worked with each other. anyway, X is so much more taller than me! it was nice to have to stand on my toes and lean over just to talk to him.

me: were you at bora(cay) during Holy Week? (though of course i knew he was there! haha)
X: yeah, why did i spritz you? (he was there working for nivea)
me: nope
X: i didn't, why?
me: coz i already had nivea!

and then small talk and dancing...and the highlight of the night

X: hey, do you wanna go with me to Essensa. to my friends place?
me: why? what are we going to do there?
X: swimming...
me: ok! (sure, i'll go with you anywhere you want!!!)
X: but do you have a friend for my friend? (another good looking guy)
me: hold on, i'll look for my friend...

so off i go looking for my girlfriend, Anne, who i couldn't find! grrr... everyone told me that she had gone home! double grr...by the time i got back X was gone. hhaaayyy...

so why was being hit on and picked up a good thing for me? i know that those of you who know me would probably think that i'd hate it. but i've had a crush on this guy since i first saw him. i just love his eyes. and being able to look into them and talk to him was a big thing for me. too bad it ended so soon...we'll see ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home