telenobela

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

philosophy

it's been a while! sucks that i don't have a computer so i'm not able to regularly go online. oh well! but i've come up with a philosophy - the only thing in life that should be stressful is work!

all the relationships and situations should be things that make you happy and help you enjoy life more :) coz it kinda sucks having to go through life thinking and being harassed. so i've decided that if there are things that stress me out i should do my best to get over it or avoid it.

then again whatever happens to me or the way that i allow things to affect me is totally up to me. so no more worries, as much as possible. one thing i've been doing is at the end of the day, right before going to sleep, i list things that i'm glad i did or happened. go to sleep with happy thoughts! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home