telenobela

Saturday, September 09, 2006

music

So before leaving for work last Friday I remembered to update my ipod so that I’d have new music to listen to. Jackie didn’t have her CD of mp3s so I bugged Joey. Thank God he was nice enough to send mp3s through skype.

Uploaded Michael Buble, Duran Duran MTV Unplugged, the OST of The Beach, Fatboy Slim and a couple of songs from U2. Sitting around and listening to music is enjoyable to me.

I remember the way I would listen to CDs before. I would sit down and just listen to the whole album and then I’d listen to it with a copy of the lyrics before me. It’s been a while since I’ve done that. I guess coz I don’t buy CDs anymore, just download the mp3s.

Last night I listened to a lot of the songs I got. But I have yet to sit down and really listen to the music, to understand the lyrics set to the music.

Hmm I discovered something I can do! Haha masubukan nga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home