telenobela

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

drunkenness

i was feeling happy after that kilig moment...

so i continued downing vodka tonics and dancing the night away. til Wanggo dragged me away from the dance floor and i blacked out. couldn't remember a thing after.

as it turns out, i passed out in the car and after the ride to my friends house proceeded to throw up. in the parking lot, elevator, hallway, and finally my friends bathroom. Ger was wondering where all that vomit was coming from!

ugh i had a really bad hang over when i woke up at 3 in the afternoon. (still at my friends house) i checked my phone and found a text from Anne. It was at 4am asking for water and that she was in the bathroom. so i texted her that i had just woken up and how was she?

i don't know who had it worse, me or Anne, coz she ended up asleep in a bathroom stall of Embassy. She awoke to bouncers peering over the stall door "Uh Ma'am we'll be closing soon..." the sun greeted her when she walked out of the club.

well i was sorry for leaving her but at the same time laughing, coz this is the second time she passed out in the bathroom of a club! haha :-D

so i decided to go home and try to sleep off my hang over. coz i had a shoot that night! wasn't looking forward to the possibility of working.

6pm i wake up and still feeling hung over, but i go to work nonetheless. i reach the office, tell my officemates my escapades. next thing i feel like throwing up, so i go to the pantry, where i actually do throw up! good thing there wasn't anything in the sink!

ick...i hate throwing up. it makes me feel dirty. but this time it made me feel dirty but not hung over - anymore. thank god!

anyway i couldn't imagine having a drink that night, so i stuck to iced tea.

but my friends and i ended up going to a club, but not having as much fun. so we decided to go to Embassy (again!) good thing wanggo woke up, so we passed by for him.

which leads me to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home