telenobela

Saturday, September 09, 2006

caving

Because of Darwin I’ll be able to go DIVING tomorrow! Hmm how was he able to orchestrate that all the way from Manila?

Before leaving Manila, he told me that he had a fellow from the Dumaguete workshop that he attended that lives in Cebu, Ana who also dives.

One day, another boring day at the office, I checked his blog and remembered that he has a link to her site. So I looked through the pictures she had posted and about her dive trips. So I emailed Darwin and asked us to "intoduce" us and he did via email.

We’ve been texting and planning a dive for tomorrow. It will be at the marigondon cave site. Ack! Scary but exciting! I’ll be able to credit this dive towards my advance certification. That’s so cool!

Thanks Darwin!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Berns. Yes, Ana texted me about your dive. Wow! She said you're diving again next week. Hala! I'm sure it's only the beginning of many more dives. I've been thinking about diving also. That article Ana wrote about swimming with Great Barracudas (over a hundred of them) off Bohol just won't leave my mind. Glad you're enjoying the dive sites around Cebu with my friend Ana. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home