telenobela

Monday, April 18, 2005

kilig moments 3

so we pick up wanggo and we go to embassy. we manage to get in for free coz wanggo's friend was at the reception. so house music is playing and wanggo and i are dancing, there wasn't that much people, it was past 3am already.

so time passes and i was talking to wanggo when all of a sudden i feel arms around me. some guy was hugging me! i was in a state of shock...if wanggo was in front of me, then who the hell was this guy?!

Me: Wanggo's who's this guy
W: It's Q

I let out a sigh of relief and turned to face a friend. turns out Q was with C. it wasn't the first time i saw C, it was a couple of months back in some convenince store. Anyway, Q introduces me to C saying that he was the friend that he was recommending for our dating game.

Me: So how come you didn't join the dating game?
C: coz i'm shy
Me: what? how can you be shy when you're a model?
C: yun nga yung mga shy, yung mga models

anyway, super shallow small talk right? but the way he was looking at me...it made me melt. in other words - kinilig ako! hhaaaayyy

funny, in a short span of time a person can make that big of an impression on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home