telenobela

Monday, October 03, 2005

Strong Name

I was out with a college friend, Lei, the other week. I met up with her and her officemates. After a couple of drinks we decided to go dancing.

We were at a club and Lei's friend are the type that guys go up to, while Lei and I are the opposite. But to our surprise a guy came up to me. He introduced himself and asked for my name. I told him and he said,"that's a strong name." What? Did he just say that? That's something my dad would say. Well anyway I brushed it off and we started dancing.

His friend came our way and this guy asked for Lei's name and introduced her to his friend. Then he turns to me and looks at me. I look back at him and wait. Now he has this look of embarrassment on his face. Okay. "You forgot my name?" I say. He nods. I look at his friend and introduce myself.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can you believe it?! He gives me a line - That's a strong name and forgets it the next minute.

Guys!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

     

Post a Comment

<< Home