telenobela

Monday, September 19, 2005

I Know Why You Didn't Go...

"I Know Why You Didn't Go..." said in a singsong voice.

It's what someone would say if they were teasing you. Surprisingly I wasn't annoyed when a friend said this to me. Buti na lang cute siya! ;-)

The event was the baptism of the daughter of a friend of ours. And he was referring to an ex. The whole ex and me is a long story. Which I will never type and let everyone see. So let your imaginations go wild.

I know why you didn't go. He was there.

That wasn't the reason why I didn't go. I wasn't invited.

A look of shock registers on his face.

Our friend told me that there would be a baptism. When I greeted her a happy birthday earlier that week she thanked me. An invitation didn't follow. So the night before the baptism I ask a common friend if he was invited. He said yeah. I told him I hadn't received a text. He said maybe because most likely the ex will be going.

Ouch. I wasn't invited because they were going? I don't want that to be a reason. I'm hoping it's cause it slipped their mind to invite me.

But then again everyone was invited. Hmm... Oh well. Just venting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home