telenobela

Monday, September 19, 2005

Apartment

I'm living alone. All by myself in an apartment.

But I think it's just a technicality. Coz it's still in the same compound as my mom's house. And I'm living there for free.

A background: my mom and I haven't been getting along for a year now. Our relationship really just fell apart. Patong patong na yung galit namin sa isa't isa.

Earlier this year I was hoping that my friends and I would get a place together. But that plan fell through. So I've continued living at home, and not talking to my mom.

About a month ago my mom comes up to me and tells me to move my stuff to one of the vacant apartments. She's gonna have the house repaired.

I couldn't believe my ears. I'd secretly been wishing for her to do this.

And the apartment is furnished. Which I didn't expect. And she recently gave me a TV. But we're still not talking. I find it so weird. A friend told me that I'll probably see car keys next. But that I totally doubt! Then again...haha

Could it be said that she's trying to make up for things by letting me stay in the apartment and giving me things. But not actually talking to me. Diba ang weird? I really don't know what to make of it.

I've learned to accept what is given to me. And I'm enjoying living alone. It's stress free :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home