telenobela

Monday, September 19, 2005

Sorta Kilig Moment

I was out and having a horrible time. I was at a rave and venue was horrible. It was hot and humid and tons of people showed up. The DJ couldn't keep the music up. It would be good then drop. Ack...

I had about two drinks then I dragged my friends out. Thank God it was cool outside. Two of my friends decided to go to a club. I couldn't leave the friend I was with, he was the one that gave a me a ticket. And he wanted to stay. But I couldn't act like I was enjoying myself. I kept saying sorry. And he understood.

Grudgingly I went back in and decided that I was going to enjoy the night. I just needed to be drunk to do it. God! A round of drinks please.

Surprisingly a number of friends I haven't seen were there. It was good to see them and catch up (a bit0. And right when I was starting to enjoy myself, one of the roving waiters with a bucket full of ice and beer dropped his bucket. Right beside me, and water came rushing toward me. And I was in flip flops. Yes.

Grrr. My friend immediately pulled me aside. Too late. He could see I was not a happy raver. Berna wipe your feet on my pants. What? Wipe your feet on my pants. Are you sure? Yes, I'll have the pants washed. So there we were right by the entrance, my hand on his shoulder and I was wiping my feet on his pants. You are such a friend!

Another drink please! And then I saw this guy I've been crushing on. He is so hot, lust runs through me whenever I see him. HHAAYYYY! Sorry po, tao lang po.

So I'm officially tipsy and my friend gives me a vodka red bull. Half way through it I don't notice the heat, the humidity, the crowd of people. I am enjoying myself. My friend asks me to go in front of the DJ. I agree and start off into the crowd.

But I have an ulterior motive. I wanna see HIM. I spot him and stop behind to group that he's in. And I know I won't be seen. So I motion to my friends and move closer. As in a person away. I keep him in my peripheral vision. So how is this a sorta kilig moment? He was looking around and when he saw me he took a good look. Yes. Sorta kilig moment nga eh.

Buti na lang mababaw ako ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home