telenobela

Friday, June 10, 2005

Tricked

I was tricked into doing something I really DIDN'T want to do. But I was told that I had to do it. So off I went. Turns out that I didn't even have to go. I doubt if I was really welcomed. How horrible is that?!

You don't really wanna do something and it's plausible that I wasn't even necessary there...I felt bad that I was duped.

But I let that moment slide. Why make a fuss about it? If this happened to me before (when I couldn't control my temper, imagine I can actually control myself now!!!!) there would have been a big confrontation. But now I think twice of exerting so much negative energy. I don't need it on top of the stress of my job.

Now I just hope that it won't happen again. Keeping my fingers crossed, but at the same time feeling doubtful. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home