telenobela

Thursday, July 14, 2005

movies

I noticed that once I started working, whenever I went out to watch a movie it had to be something light. I can't stand staying in a theater and watch something heavy, it stresses me out!

And before I used to like a movie coz of the artists and the story. But ever since I started working for TV production my basis for a good movie has changed.

Of course if the story is funny or moves me, it's undeniably good. Now there are other considerations. Like if the lighting and cinematography is good. The shots or angles that were taken. The treatment. The casting - sometimes some actors just can't hack it, other times it's like they were meant for that role.

I guess piracy has helped me mature. Now there are so many movies to choose from, I'm not limited to whatever commercial release the movie houses have. And there are my friends who love to watch movies, and know what they're talking about whenever we have our discussions.

Wala lang. I just discovered this major change in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home