telenobela

Friday, June 10, 2005

Affected

It's weird how people can affect you.

If you just see a person, you could be instantly attracted. Even more so if the person looks at you in a way that makes you melt.

Or you could talk to someone and find out that you have tons of things in common. And that you were stupid for not giving that person a chance.

Then again you could be given the chance to talk to someone and get this sinking feeling that you're initial reaction was totally baseless and lustful. ;) haha

I realized that I have never actually been the one to make the first move when it comes to relationships. Sure there are ways to let the guy know that you're attracted. Smiling is one, and since I hardly ever smile that's a sure way to know that I like you!

But I've always waited for the guy to pick up on the vibe I'm giving. And if he does, that's when I put in the effort to talk to him and flirt. But if the guy does realize that I like him but doesn't even talk to me or SOMETHING I just leave it at that. Which can be totally frustrating!!!!

I don't know if it's my pride, but I can't do all the initial work. I have to be encouraged, I guess reassurance that I won't get rejected. Or it could be that I know how guys talk. That it's a big deal if the girl is the one to make the move. It's bragging rights. I don't want to be a topic.

That's one of the reasons why I'm still single. Is this quality of mine a blessing or a curse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home