telenobela

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's been a year

It's been a year since the most telenobela events of my life occurred. Sorry would rather not write about it. coz this blog isn't anonymous and I really don't need people that I work with and those friends who don't know about what I went through actually be able to talk about it.

suffice it to say it has resulted to my mom and I not talking and things being weird. With my stepmother always asking how I am and how things are at home with my mom.

with friends asking about one of my sisters' first year wedding anniversary. But in the back of their minds remembering what happened while I was in the States for that wedding.

have I moved on? Slowly, a bit I have. But not totally. It's kind of weird. Don't know what to think about it. Still living with the repercussions of my actions. Am I wholly to blame, no I don't think so. But I do and have to take responsibility for my actions. Oh well...How many years more to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home