telenobela

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

self help

so i got over how upset i was with the friend who told me she was getting married without telling me. hhaayy naku! i'd rather have a friend then drop the friendship because of how i feel.

so we met and she started drilling me about my love life or lack of love life. well i really don't have one. i have gay friends...who i can talk to and enjoy myself - without the sexual tension.

while we were at a bookstore she proceeds to buy a book for me - a self help on dating.

after reading the first few chapters i decide that i should try it out...on wanggo. haha ;-)

in the book it said that we should view dating as a way to get to know people and not the way to hook a mate. i thought of wanggo coz i want to pair him with someone, but he doesn't want to try going out with that person coz the person "looks nice" and he'll "just ruin them." so i told him what the book preaches and he agreed.

i guess i twisted his arm again...just like i've done in a lot of the blogs of his that i'm part of. well anyway he's gonna be my guinea pig and he wants to date two people before the year ends. and if my track record of twisting his arm remains the same, he'll enjoy himself. we'll see...

so i guess the my friends plan backfired! coz i'm not the one who is gonna end up with a date! sorry dear, maybe next time! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home